Pool and Spa Rules
Hours - 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
1. The swimming pool, spa and pool areas are for the use of Glencrest residents and their invited guests.
2. All persons use the facilities at their own risk. NO lifeguard on duty.
3. All members and guests must sign in with the on-duty pool monitor if present.
4. No diving. No running. WALK AT ALL TIMES.
5. No pets, except service animals, are allowed in the pool area.
6. Swimming lane is for lap swimmers only.
7. Residents and guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult resident 18 years of age or older.
8. Residents 14 to 18 years of age may bring one guest 14 years of age or older to the pool area without parental supervision.
9. Children under the age of 10 in the spa must have a parent/guardian present who is within arm’s reach of the child.
10. The number of guests per household shall not exceed 4 in the pool area without prior arrangement with Management. Pool Area Reservation Request Form
11. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
12. Use showers for quick rinsing only before entering pool and spa. No bathing allowed.
13. The use of glassware and glass bottles in the pool area is prohibited.
14. No eating or drinking is allowed in the pool and spa.
15. Smoking, vaping and alcohol are prohibited at all times.
16. No gum or water balloons are allowed in pool area.
17. Help keep pool area clean. Dispose of all trash properly.
18. Proper swimming attire (swimsuits) is required at all times. No cut-offs, diapers, street clothes, underwear, or jeans allowed in pool or spa.
19. No boisterous or rough play. Offensive language and obnoxious behavior are prohibited.
20. Amplified music is prohibited.
21. Large flotation devices are prohibited. Only soft-sided toys are allowed.
22. Do not hang on the lane lines.
23. Damages will be billed back to homeowners.
24. Do not turn off spa emergency shut-off switch unless in an emergency.
25. Keep pool area gates closed at all times.
26. Persons with colds, runny noses, skin diseases, or other communicable diseases may not enter the pool. Persons having active diarrhea or who have had diarrhea within the previous 14 days shall not enter pool or spa.
The pool monitor is authorized to expel anyone from the pool area for failure to comply with these rules. Disciplinary matters shall be referred to the Glencrest Recreation Committee for appropriate action, which may include fines and suspension from use of these facilities.
Questions regarding these rules or other matters related to the facilities should be submitted to the management at Glencrest Recreation Committee, 77 Las Colinas Lane, San Jose, CA 95119, phone 408-226-3300, email HelpDesk@GoCompass.com.
Revised on March 11, 2019.